Gingerbread Latte Recipe
This is definitely the best time of the year! Being with family, hanging out with friends or even have a drink with colleagues! No matter what, this is the time to share great moments and of course, a hot drink! Follow the next steps to perform an enviable Gingerbread Latte, and share it with someone!
- Single espresso;
- Whipped cream;
- Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup;
- Chocolate sprinkler;
- Gingerbread biscuits.
- Take a single espresso;
- Pour about 250ml of milk into the jug and heat it;
- Add 2 pumps of the Syrup into the espresso and stir it;
- Pour the milk into the cup;
- Pour the espresso into the cup;
- Top up with whipped cream, chocolate and gingerbread biscuit.
Check out our "How to make a Gingerbread Latte?" Video and other Christmas products for your office!