29 April 2020
Here's an overview of what we've been doing since UK Government announced lockdown measures in March:
- We have taken steps to reduce physical contact in our office and warehouse, as well as with our customers, by adhering to social distancing guidelines and introducing contactless deliveries.
- We have donated free inventory to hospitals like Hereford and Great Ormond Street, as well as hospices, care homes, doctors surgeries, food banks, and homeless charities.
- We have continued to supply businesses which are still open, and have even extended our service to domestic addresses for people at home. Read more about home delivery
- We are ready to begin to supply companies returning to work with cleaning and sanitising products (hand sanitiser and vinyl gloves are in stock now, with surface spray cleaner due in early May).
- We have a large range of individually wrapped/portioned products, great for improved hygiene, such as:
- We are looking into other hygienic products, such as individually wrapped cutlery, and will update our customers as more products like this become available.